Before watching the interview, get a pen and paper so you can practice your listening and note taking skills! Below the video you will find comprehension questions, which you can complete after the video. Enjoy!
1. How did Ray and Steve start Tasty English?
2. Where do Ray and Steve live?
3. What does "it's over my head" mean?
4. At 4:48 Ray says "I was just going to piggy back off of what you said..." what does that mean?
1. They went to film school together and decided to write some scripts and make some fun videos!
2. Steve lives in Japan, and Ray lives in South Korea
3. It means that it's too difficult. Examples: Most technology is over my head. (most technology is too difficult for me to understand.)
4. To "piggy back off someone" means to continue talking about what they were talking about. This is very common in a conversation or a meeting. Examples: " That's a good point Rick. To piggy back off of that, I also think we should postpone the event.
Do you have questions about the interview? What did you think? Let us know in the comments below!